Snohomish, WA | 360-568-6200

River City Land Services

River City Land Services

Residential surveying

Experts in property boundary surveying call River City Land Services

Construction Surveying


Elevation Certificates

Get the needed records showing your building is properly elevated in a Special Flood Hazard Area.

We'll create a drawn-to-scale map which shows the divisions of a piece of land.

We provide construction  surveying and monitoring services to keep your project on track

Land Surveying for the Puget Sound Area

From boundary surveys to construction staking, we offer our services for residential, commercial, industrial and municipal projects.

resifential elevation sup Pequeno